Thursday, April 30, 2009

Letter - Computer Music

This little piece was a pleasant surprise as I had not really expected this to be printed. It was on a topic I happen to be passionate about where I think many a producer and composer seem to get off the tracks when in comes to music creation.

Nevertheless, the editors at Computer Music though that it merited a spot on their Letters page.

Some may question the validity of getting published via a letters page. I think it says something about a writer who can string words together and get published without so much as a query. It truly does show that when you have enthusiasm about a topic that it will show through your writing and others will pick up on it.

Mind you, I'd already been published extensively before this but it was nice to know that I got myself one more. I look at is as good publicity.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons