Thursday, April 30, 2009

Editorial - The PAJ

This was another surprise piece that I had no idea was going to be published. It was an editorial piece that made it on the front page of the Progressive Airplay Journal, a trade industry journal in the Christian radio industry. I'm not sure if it's even around any more.

I used to be a radio DJ with 89.3 WYSZ, YES FM. I was more of a consultant that was ignored on a good portion of the suggestions for the "rhythmic" additions to the weekly playlist, rhythmic being hip hop and dance. Not a big winner in CHR.

I was happily surprised when I saw that this and it just validated the point that these kind of things were what I should be writing about. Passion counts in writing and it shows.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons