Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back In The Saddle

Well goodness...it's been a minute since I've done anything with this blog. However, life changes and my life has changed drastically. So , that being the case, I've decided to write for a living.

No. Really.

Stop laughing.

I'm serious.

After years of working for other people and knowing that I just have this in me, plus with the advent of the internet and it simply making my job as a writer that much easier, the next step is to be disciplined enough to do the work on a regular basis. I'm still deciding on what kind of writing I'll be doing but we'll definitely see more posts as I have quite a few writing projects that I want to dole out.

This will be the first of many posts as I'll be using this blog as an online portfolio of my past work. So the next posts will be those past articles.

Man....it just hit me.

Now I know why you were laughing.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons