Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Who Am I?

Sometimes I'm a day late and a dollar short.

Let me tell you a little about myself in terms of my writing experience.

I've written for national publications, primarily music magazines. I have have credits with Release, 7 Ball, and Feed in addition to the now defunct Classic Entertainment Flash and Spectrum newspapers. I also used to be a staff writer at a local paper here in Toledo called the Toledo Journal.

In reference to my fiction writing, specifically comics, I was published in a graphic novel anthology last year titled Ellium: Hybrid (since then, my buddy Jason has been picked up by Speakeasy Comics). There's an eight page short in there which I'll eventually post here. I also completed a prose story for that graphic novel last minute when the guy that was supposed to do it backed out. Two for one on that.

Since I've gotten paid for some of my writing, I guess you could say I'm a part-time professional. But I'm not going to leave it at that. I'm currently working on my first novel, editing some short stories, and sending out proposals for two graphic novel ideas which you've already seen, The Justice Directive and Twelve.

They'll be a lot of material posted here in the coming months. Looking forward to see how things pan out. Join me.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons