Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Book Review - Out There

Back in my former days, I worked for a small start up newspaper called Classic Entertainment Flash. It wasn't funded well and I was paid a pittance for the work that I did. However, I thoroughly enjoyed writing for them for the sake of writing mostly.

It didn't last long but I did get a few credits from it. One of them was a book review I had done on Howard Blum's book Out There. To say the least, the book was out there.

It was entertaining UFO conspiracy propaganda and is convincing in some parts if you hadn't done all of your research. Needless to say, my views on such things have changed DRASTICALLY over the years and I would have a totally different outlook when approaching the book. Nevertheless (I still have it), it was an engaging read.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons