Thursday, November 20, 2008

Short Story: Fly On The Wall

Back in 2004, I was asked to do a short story for a graphic novel called Ellium: Hybrid. It was a compilation of various short comic stories. The intro to the book was actually just a six page story. No art.

Jason Moser, the creator of the Ellium Universe, asked me to write for him along with another short comic piece titled Risks Of Departure which is also posted on this site.

This short story is named Fly On The Wall. I wasn't sure how I was going to present it on the blog here but I figured the best way to do it was to post it as a PDF file. Why? Because it just looks better that way. So what that means is that you have to have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view it. Just about everyone on the internet and in publishing knows what this is but if you don't, it's an easy install.

So read the story and tell me what you think by using the comment form. Like I said, story was published years ago but I always like to hear from people as far as what they think about my work.

But just so we understand each other...I can find out where you live...MUHAHAHHAHA.

Click here to read Fly On The Wall.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons