Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sigh....

Sometimes, you just have to wonder...


I have a job, my nine to five, which I don't like. Well...not the job but the people in it. Well...not the people (who are actually real cool) but just my boss. Anyone know what I'm talking about here?

My boss happens to be younger than me and is probably one of the most dishonest, lying individuals around. That's how he got to the position he's at. So it's no lie when you hear the corporate world being talked about in that fashion. On top of that, these people are rewarded for their fake smiles and extreme booty kissing. 


This sickens me. No character. I find working under him nearly unbearable and he knows I can't stand him. I have a feeling...well..without going into details, I know that I won't be there long.

Now, what's the point of this rant? Well, because of my lovely experience at work, it's given me an idea for a short story. I was talking to one of my co-workers about it. I told him what my tentative title would be and he laughed. I chuckled but I knew that writing this story was not going to be funny. It's not a comedy. The opposite in fact.


People choose their gods. Money. Sex. Job. Children. Spouse. But ultimately, the one that outweighs all of these is self. It's a lousy god. That's what this story will be about.

Oh....the title? Postal.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons